Michael knows that buying or refinancing a home is the biggest financial decision of his clients' lives. That's why he makes a point of consulting with his clients throughout the entire loan process, so they are well educated and active participants in the transaction.
He has an extensive background in all facets of mortgage lending and assisting his clients with many different needs, whether they are a homebuyer looking to purchase a new home or current homeowners looking to benefit from refinancing. His expertise includes Conventional, Jumbo, FHA, VA, USDA, Renovation and Reverse-loans.
Michael also makes a point of keeping up with the latest financial and industry trends, as well as state and federal regulatory requirements, so he can serve as an informed advocate for his client. His focus is not merely getting clients a loan, but finding the best loan for them.
- Understanding Your Credit
- Credit Improvement Strategies
- Buying with Challenging Credit
- First Time Homebuying
- Guide to the Housing, Financial & Mortgage Markets
- Real Estate Investing Workshop
- Understanding Your Loan
- Real Estate & Mortgage Planning for Retirement
- Cash Flow Planning for Homeowners & Buyers