"Hello, my name is Sarah McAllister and I work with businesses and families to help them make responsible decisions with their money. I'm a Florida native and love what I do. Within Volusia County I participate in several groups to educate people on the importance of planning. In today's age it's not only important to plan but to be strategic in the way you plan."
- The Basics of Financial Vehicles:
- We will discuss the difference between the most used investment vehicles, how to choose which vehicles are right for you, and provide clarity in the investment world.
- How has Saving for Retirement changed?
- Blueprint for Financial Success: *Includes Budget Worksheet
- We will discuss the basics of financial/insurance planning and how to choose appropriate types of financial/insurance vehicles based on your situation.
- Tax Diversify Your Retirement Plan:
- Learn to maximize your employer benefits, minimize taxes and risk.
- Guaranteed Income Solutions in Retirement:
- Includes Estate Planning Checklist of How to create guaranteed income to cover basic expenses so that you don't run out of money in Retirement.
- The Basics of Life Insurance:
- Includes Life Insurance Needs Calculator Learn about the 4 different types of life insurance.
- Extended Care Planning:
- How to plan for extended health care events. How to protect your assets from "High Assisted Living Costs". Discuss cost of care.
- Maximize Your Social Security